Clear all

ENTANGLEMENT RESULTING TO PISTOL WHIP  

RSS

JeylanTheVicious
(@jeylanthevicious)
Trusted Member
11/08/2020 2:09 pm  

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CDwb8pplNUH/?igshid=1gextxrs3xufv
From the looks of this video you see above, a woman pistol whips another woman that she finds in her husband’s home. At gunpoint the said to be pregnant questioned the woman bleeding from her skull and tells her to order her Uber but not until she calls her husband and tells him it’s over. This video just started circulating on Facebook, here are comments down below weighing in on the situation. MOB 💣 feel free to let me know how you feel about this.

8BBE9BFD 221B 45A1 B0A0 9D21A5BE8C8F
7E8156CA 60F0 4FC1 ACAD 7E2BDD5A8F06
005AF245 D502 44CB 81C7 58178743F888
77DB0E8E 25AB 4565 997B C65E3CCA9620

CHughes
(@chughes)
Trusted Member
12/08/2020 9:29 pm  

Hey Jeylan do you know how to make Twitter flyers

ReplyQuote
Shelona
(@shelona)
Estimable Member
13/08/2020 1:24 am  

Mmmm this is said . This is women not thinking just reacting. They both need help n that man trash

IamL.O.N.A.B Love it Or Not I Am Black

ReplyQuote
BIagoodgurl
(@biagoodgurl)
Eminent Member
13/08/2020 1:44 am  

This old, but basically the story (allegedly)was that the apartment had both the husband's and wife's name on the lease. They were fighting and the wife left, probably to go stay with fam for a couple days. But He lies and tells his side chick that they broke up and that she could start staying over, and the wife pops up. It's still her place she still had keys.. Since the side chick isn't on the lease and moved in without permission from both lessors and the landlord, it's a breach of the lease. The wife should have just used that incident to her advantage. Have the side piece removed by the police for trespassing, and give a copy to the leasing office so that side piece would get arrested every time she came to that property. Now the wife gon gonna jail for pistol whipping a $2 ho. Trust me, the best revenge to have on a woman that mess with ur man? is let her have him. 

oh, I ain't know dat!

ReplyQuote

Shop now

Share:
Scroll to Top