- You can stream the entire HBO Max library over a cellular connection on any gadget where the app or desktop site is accessible.
- If you utilize a mobile phone or tablet, you have the choice of streaming HBO Max titles over a web connection or through your device’s cellular data connection.
- Cellular streaming uses a lot of information, so the HBO Max app defaults to just enable you to stream using Wi-Fi.
- You can alter these settings in the HBO Max app to stream utilizing your information connection and get notices when your data is low.
- See Service Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories
Coupled with the network’s broadened content library through HBO Max, having an HBO membership is a better worth than it’s ever been.
Because streaming films and TV programs utilizes so much information, the HBO Max app will default to just streaming over Wi-Fi.
How to stream HBO Max over cellular on a smart device
2. Tap on your profile icon in the bottom right corner.
3. Choose the Settings icon (the equipment icon in the upper left corner).
6. If you wish to set your phone to notify you when you remain in threat of discussing your cellular data limitation, tap the circle next to “Cellular Streaming Caution.”
7. You can repeat changing these preferences if you want to permit HBO Max Downloads over cellular.