Stimulus Spending

Notifications
Clear all

Stimulus Spending  

RSS

Macklova
(@macklova)
22/04/2020 12:00 am  

Just think 🤔 about this, 10 Family members or Friends could have put their stimulus money together and bought 50 acres of land between $60000 to $80000 in West Virginia, North Carolina, Hell almost anywhere and still would have had $22000 to work with to put 1 Doublewide/Manufactured home on each of the Five acres they would have a piece. Just 5 acres out of 50, one of the acres from each of them is would be the collateral and down payment. Because they already own the land now. It’s all in how you look at it. Drop your thoughts below!

***Macklova***

Macklova
(@macklova)
22/04/2020 8:38 am  

I'm Mad that I left out the part about getting the $112,000 Loan for 10 people which is easy as hell to get approved being so many social security numbers. 😭 No bank would say no!

ReplyQuote
Brishant
(@brishant)
Estimable Member
23/04/2020 8:19 pm  

This sounds like love and a plan, I would love to invest but unfortunately I did not get a stimulus yet though the IRS data base says I qualify after I enter my ss#.  I know someone that makes 6fg that for a stimulus and I seen where a 17year old got a stimulus, ha-the government is all over the place.  They paid 1/3 of the wave but can’t tell anyone when the 2nd wave is going out.   I doubt if that stimulate any more Americans.

Eat salad live longer

ReplyQuote
Shelona
(@shelona)
Estimable Member
07/08/2020 9:34 pm  

@brishant I agree I got mine but it all happened so fast like. But I agree

IamL.O.N.A.B Love it Or Not I Am Black

ReplyQuote

Shop now

Share:
Scroll to Top